Premium Butane whip-it 12 count
Whip-It! Premium Butane is a purest natural butane sourced from specific gas fields in the North Sea about 200 miles off the Scottish Coast. The premium quality ensures your lighters and torches are free from clogging and produce the cleanest burn. This is top-notch premium butane for quality and performance.
The premium quality ensures your lighters and torches are free from clogging and produce the cleanest burn. Purified multiple times through several chambers of active carbon towers, which are made of charcoal filters that refine the Whip-It! butane gas from all impurities and odor. Free from fracking! Further purified through a molecular sieve, known as synthetic zeolites, ensuring a final product with virtually zero impurities. Optimum composition ratio of N-butane and ISO-butane molecules warrant maximum internal compression, topping the industry.
Most effective combustion quality assuring highest burn rate and cleanest burn. Each premium can comes with 5 tip adapters for precise refilling into any lighter or torch.
-Instructions and Warning-
- Do not refill your lighter immediately after using it. You should allow enough time for the lighter to cool off.
- The flame height adjuster, usually, on the bottom of the lighter should be set to minimum.
- ALWAYS refill the lighter in an upside down position to avoid injecting air into the lighter.
- Press the stem of the refill can directly onto the refill valve on the bottom of the lighter. Keep them in a straight position and let the gas go into the lighter for about 5 seconds. Repeat for a shorter period if needed.
- Allow at least 3-4 minutes to let gas and lighter components reach room temperature.
- Turn the flame height adjuster to reach the desired flame height.
- Hold the lighter away from your face and body and ignite it carefully. If there is no flame, repeat the refilling process.
- If you experience gas leakage with a hissing sound while refilling the lighter, either you are not holding the lighter and gas can in a straight position or the stem of the gas can is not suitable for the lighter. In this case you need to use an adaptor which is usually supplied with the gas can.